In mid-December, we will host an in-person Demo Day in Taipei, Taiwan, featuring startups that are facing the Taiwan market. It would be great for the founders facing the Southeast Asia Market to showcase their product and team to the wider startup community from across the region and our network through a virtual Demo Day.
This past half year, AppWorks Accelerator recruited 31 teams across AW#25, with 76 founders from 15 different home markets, including the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Kazakhstan, Hong Kong, the United States, and so on—with 9 Taiwan-based teams. The batch included 10 female founders (13%) and 29 serial founders (38%). 39% of the batch’s founders are building projects in the web3 space.
This particular demo day will feature 23 startups to give you a glimpse into our digital future, with 8 teams working on web3 solutions and 15 teams focusing on AI and SEA.
AppWorks Demo Day #25 will kick off on YouTube at 11 AM (GMT+8) on December 13th. To facilitate better connections with the founders, we’ll organize 1-1 meetings with the founders dedicated to investors and corporate representatives with a 2-week campaign.
You can find a brief introduction to each pitching team and founder below:
1. Seasalt.ai: AI-powered omni-channel contact centers for cross-border businesses in Southeast Asia and the United States
2. KPay: Payment gateway and SaaS solution for SMEs
3. Quest: Alternate income platform for GenZs
4. CRUST Group: Sustainable upcycled beverages
5. Cast LMS: Canva for e-learning
6. Seneca ESG: ESG workflow automation software for corporates and financial institutions
7. ARTOGO: Immersive digital experiences for art, culture, and communities in the metaverse
8. YesHello: Team inbox for WhatsApp
9. AI Guided: AI/IoT-based visual guiding system for the visually impaired and elderly
10. Fitscovery: Online marketplace for fitness activities
11. Skilio: Skills-based hiring platform for Gen Zs
12. Dynacyte Biosciences: Next-generation bioreactors to democratize biotechnology
13. BintanGO: Financial solutions, productivity, and monetization tools for creators
14. Bee Prepared: Software as a career coach
15. CARFUL: Airbnb for car sharing
16. Hive Keychain: Non-custodial crypto wallet for gamers and content creators
17. depub.space: Civic media platform for web3
18. Elite XP: GameFi platform for web2 and web3 games
19. PaxWallet: Virtual crypto card for daily life
20. OlaWealth: Web3 trading intelligence app
21. Protoworld: Open metaverse for the next-gen creators
22. Nimbl: Web3 video-sharing social network
23. Niomon: Crypto wallet for web3 gamers
If you are an investor or corporate representative and need more detailed information about the teams or want to connect with AW#25 founders, please email us at [email protected].
We welcome all web3, AI / IoT, or Southeast Asia founders to join AppWorks Accelerator.