In mid-July, we will host an in-person Demo Day in Taipei, Taiwan, featuring startups that are facing the Taiwan market. We thought it would be great for the founders to showcase their product and team to the wider startup community from across the region and our network through a virtual Demo Day.
This past half year, AppWorks Accelerator recruited 24 teams across AW#24, with 51 founders from 12 different home markets, including Indonesia, Thailand, the United States, Singapore, and Hong Kong—with 17 Taiwan-based teams. The batch included 10 female founders (20%) and 20 serial founders (42%). Half of the batch’s founders are building projects for the web3 era.
This particular demo day will feature 12 startups, with many in the NFT / blockchain space to give you a glimpse into our digital future. We will hold an exclusive livestream for investors and corporate representatives on YouTube at 9 am (GMT+8) June 28th. The video will be officially open to the public after the exclusive 2-week campaign.
You can find a brief introduction to each pitching team and founder below:
1. The Iterative Collective: Incubator, developer & publisher for games
2. Protico: Web3 chatting network
3. Labfront: AI tools for health research
4. PaperPlane by FlyingClub: NFT with IRL drinking utility
5. Envio: Full-service digital logistics & supply chain enabler for SMBs
6. BitShine: Fiat on-ramp and off-ramp for companies
7. Aibou: Helping SMBs grow and scale, with automation and data insights that matter
8. Alphalytics: On-chain data aggregator
9. Blueberry Tech: Business aggregator app
10. PreTeeth AI: AI tools for dental smile design
11. ZTO: Web3 social media
12. Storius: Geotagged audio sharing app
If you are an investor or corporate representative and need more detailed information about the teams or want to connect with AW#24 founders, please email us at [email protected].
We welcome all web3 / DAO, AI / IoT, or Southeast Asia founders to join AppWorks Accelerator.