In mid-December, we hosted an in-person Demo Day in Taipei, Taiwan, featuring startups that are facing the Taiwan market. And we thought it would be great for the founders to showcase their product and team to the wider startup community from the region through a virtual Demo Day.
This past half year, AppWorks Accelerator recruited 34 teams across AW#23, of which 8 are focusing on NFTs specifically, while 5 teams are focusing on DeFi / other blockchain solutions, 11 teams on Southeast Asia, and 14 teams on AI/IoT. It is one of the largest and most diverse batches to-date, with 66 founders in total who span across 16 different nationalities. Over 20% of them are women and 45% of the founders are serial entrepreneurs.
This particular demo day will feature 23 startups, with many in the NFT / blockchain space to give you a glimpse into our digital future. Tune into our livestream on YouTube or Facebook at 9 am (GMT+8) December 21st.
You can find a brief introduction to each pitching team and founder below:
1. Sloika: Photo NFT marketplace
2. Autonomy Network: Decentralized automation- helping DEXes grow their volume
3. NIFLR: Autonomous checkout technology platform for retail
4. YouHomes: An all-in-one cloud based application to help real estate brokers save 50% operating cost and increase 30% sale transactions
5. Numbers: A decentralized photo network for Web 3.0
6. Partipost: Crowd influencer marketing and commerce platform
7. WeGoWhere: Marketplace for offline expenditures
8. Artizen: NFT grants for art, science, and public goods
9. foptics: Technology enabled D2C eyewear brand
10. Nüli App: Asian female fitness app
11. Munin Space: Automation of operations in remote locations with satellites, IoT, and AI
12. Anyfty: NFT bank
13. ROJU: Jump rope fitness app
14. DimOrder: Point-of-Sale, eCommerce, delivery, financing, supply platform for restaurant
15. Limitd: Creating and selling NFTs, made easy
16. Voutyque: Immersive online marketplace platform for premium brands
17. MamaHelpers: LinkedIn for foreign domestic workers
18. AnyoneLab: A SaaS service empowering Asian creators to become entrepreneur
19. Metaco: Marketplace for gaming contents
20. Pictta: Launchpad for NFT collections on Solana and ETH blockchain
21. Hooky: One-click DeFi and crypto debit card
22. BlockCo Labs: Protocol for creating next-generation NFTs
23. GranDen: New mateverse social gaming app
If you are an investor or corporate representative and need more detailed information about the teams or want to connect with AW#23 founders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome all AI, Blockchain, NFT, or Southeast Asia founders to join AppWorks Accelerator.